Thowdown Whiplash Club...

caseydog

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Okay, how many farkers besides me have scored a zero one week after winning a throwdown?

Has anyone ever won one, got a zero, and won another in three consecutive weeks?

CD

I think you are the President and CEO in the hero to zero category CD.

How you got a zero in the Meatball TD is a mystery to me!

I once went from Hero to Zero in a span of 30 minutes,:bow: it takes some special circumstances to accomplish that, but I prefer to think that I'm special.:becky:
CD you have a real shot at going from Hero to Zero back to Hero this week :thumb: if that happens I'm going to file a formal complaint with someone, maybe my wife's cat, she doesn't listen to me anyway.

I once went from Hero to Zero in a span of 30 minutes,:bow: it takes some special circumstances to accomplish that, but I prefer to think that I'm special.:becky:
CD you have a real shot at going from Hero to Zero back to Hero this week :thumb: if that happens I'm going to file a formal complaint with someone, maybe my wife's cat, she doesn't listen to me anyway.

You talk to you wife's .... :shocked::tsk:

Off to the PB

I think you are the President and CEO in the hero to zero category CD.

How you got a zero in the Meatball TD is a mystery to me!

They tasted wonderful, and I even made the sauce. :becky: But, spaghetti and meatballs probably wasn't creative enough. I needed more cowbell -- or zombie.

CD

I know that feeling. Actually, I don't. I always seem to get just one or two votes. Can't get a zero or a win it seems!:doh:

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
Rawr!

ikitty128651965693773229.jpg

Back