asb judge or fec 100?

K

kcbbq13

I'm looking for a new smoker and can't decide between the fec100 or the american barbeque systems judge. Any advice from experience.

The Judge is nice. If you have cooked on a larger good one, it will cook very similar.
It is funny - I seem to sound like a broken record this week...

but here it goes :

What will you be using it for? contests? fun?
Catering? Any price sensitivity?

you've been looking at alot of cookers... so if you would like to see any of the Kingfisher rotisseries, FEC gear, CS gear, or even the FE Pellet grill. - Feel free to let me know -- honestly, you should come out to Osage city; there will be lots of brethen then cooking on pellet machines, trashcans, spicewines, kingfishers.... you can check them all out in action.

For the price of a Judge, you could get an FEC, and country smoker CS-420, mounted on a small trailer.

I'm going to use it for contests, catering, and backyard goodness. I own a traeger 125 and it's my second traeger so I love pellet cookers, but like anyone I'm wanting a new cooker(bigger) that's why I asked about the 150 or considering going back to charcoal. Just looking for some help...

And yes I'd love to come over and cook with you guys so I can check them out and hopefully learn something haha...

Back