Capital City Cookoff

Mooner

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Ok guys, who is doing the Jefferson City, MO comp April 13, 14th? I wanna know who to look for at the fairgrounds. :razz:

we will be there god willing the pit is out of the shop

say an bbq prayer for me

york:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wow! That's at least ten Brethren teams already. Anyone know if Belly Brothers and Chick n Pig will be there? Speaking of these guys, I haven't seen any of them around here for quite awhile.

Ulcer Acres will be there. Marla is coming over Thursday afternoon, I have to work in St.Louis and I will not be there until Friday afternoon. Some other that I know are coming, Smokin Clones "Last years AR, Invite Reserve, Cancersuckschicago.com "Last years Jack Winner", Moonswiners, Dr. Porkenstien. Make sure and stop on by.

I heard this was gonna be an awesome field of teams! Can't wait to see how we stack up against you big boys, Randy! :wink:

I heard this was gonna be an awesome field of teams! Can't wait to see how we stack up against you big boys, Randy! :wink:

Haha, we'll be fine Jeff. And if not, im sure there will be enough beer there to drown our sorrows :lol:

Weight is the only thing big around our camp. You dont need to worry about us. There are plenty of others that will hand us our walking papers.

Bellys can't pull it off because of work commitments on Friday...we tried but it just doesn't appear that it's going to happen....pulling in at 7-8PM on Friday night against a tough field like this and for the 1st contest of the year is not really a good way to start off.....so we'll keep our entry fee in our pockets and come drink Becky's beer.....T and I will surely be down at some point....

Now if someone needs a couple of good pitbitches, feel free to PM me.......

Back