• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Que and Cruz 09, Louisa VA

Bill, BeerGuy and I (Cat Sass BBQ) will be there. I haven't filled out the form (that you sent us a while back) yet but I'll get on it ASAP.

Bill puts on a great contest. The venue is excellent and the money they raise goes to a good cause:-D If you have the time, there are some nice bass in the lake. They were hitting topwater at dawn last year:wink: Bill is limiting the teams so sign up early:-D Hope to see you there:smile:

My youngest is already pack for Louisa, well, for fishing, that is. He spent the whole week down there fishing.

It's on the calendar Bill!! Can't wait.
Chris

15BillAwards.jpg

it's still on my radar. Especially after Abington got the axe... I am doing a lot of waitng to see where everything starts shaking out this year...

I also have the entry for Hedgeville, so maybe I'll be out in them parts in the fall... Heeeeee.... :wink:

it's still on my radar. Especially after Abington got the axe... I am doing a lot of waitng to see where everything starts shaking out this year...

I also have the entry for Hedgeville, so maybe I'll be out in them parts in the fall... Heeeeee.... :wink:

WE would LOVE to have you this year Scottie. If you make it, can your team autograph that shirt you sent?

you're too funny Bill. :icon_blush:

I wish he was closer to MA... :>
I'm still trying to figure out how to go to this one.
Looks like my kinda competition.

Oh yeah

I will be there, Bill, Chris says its a great contest. Will go with my daughter if she is up for it. Still not sure what we will call the team. What do you think about these:

Microquewery
I wanna be like Tuffy!
Phraseology
Kind of Que (for all you miles davis fans out there)

Brett

I will be there, Bill, Chris says its a great contest. Will go with my daughter if she is up for it. Still not sure what we will call the team. What do you think about these:

Microquewery
I wanna be like Tuffy!
Phraseology
Kind of Que (for all you miles davis fans out there)

Brett

Hey Brett, if you pick the name "I wanna be like Tuffy" let me know if you need help, I have been know to wash dishes etc...

Sal

What's with the oak door as a prize :confused:

I got that idea from Shelby NC (Hog Happnin). It was the first contest I had ever gone to and was very impressed with the oak door prizes. A buddy of mine made them for us. (they actually cost more than a trophy)

Thanks Bill I like that idea just could figure what you meant.:cool:

I love my wood work from Hog Happnin....especially since there are so many folks there who have worked in the manufacturing plants there, very representative of the area....and one of my favorite trophies....they are solid...

Back