• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Contest Announcment Keystone BBQ Classic

Smokin' Gnome BBQ

is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score
This year it looks like there will be a Best Burger cook off and bologna catagory for Friday night as well as the whole KCBS event. The prize money is being upped this year. If you have any question please let me know and I will try to help.

oh and it IS a State Championship, with prizes being paid out to 10th place.

its nice to have 24 indoor bathrooms, showers and free ice as well, I hope that you all will join us this year if you can..

Sal

10/01/10
to
10/02/10 Keystone Classic Barbeque Harrisburg, PA
STATE CHAMPIONSHIP Contact: James Sharp, 2300 N. Cameron St., Harrisburg, PA 17110-9443.
Phone: 717-787-2905. kile@state.pa.us
KCBS Reps: LINDA MULLANE, JERRY MULLANE

Keystone Classic Event

The registration forms just got E-Mailed out this week. I would be happy to forward a copy to anyone whoe needs them. Drop me an E-Mail at asawran at mabbqa.com

As Sal said above, the planning committee has worked hard to make this a very team friendly event... Prize money increased and we have the benefit of having the PA Farm Show Complex. No charge for ice, indoor restrooms w/ showers, indoor judging area, etc.

The Keystone Classic has also donated (2) 1/2 Off Registration Certificates to MABA for our Annual Meeting to be held on February 27th at Victory Brewing Company in Downingtown PA.

If your a MABA member, be sure to register at the MABA site to let us know you will be attending. If your not a MABA member get signed up as we will have a TON of great raffle items at this meeting (must be there to win).

The Keystone Classic will be a great event this year. We are hoping to double the size of the comp from last year.

Andy Sawran
MABA Secretary
Keystone Classic Planning Committee

here is the flyer ( I hope !) let me know if anyone has any questions!!

Sal

Attachments

• KCBSC_Flyer[1].pdf
    756.7 KB · Views: 15
Back