Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Smokin in the Bogs Warren WI -NEEDS TEAMS Aug 31/Sept 1

Smokin' Joe

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Who is headed to Warrens? Heard today they still need a couple of teams to hit 25 -

Im stayin home and practicin ribs ...

Scairt of Quau and all them there Illinios teams and now Joe

Looks like we may be adding our name to the list. Does anyone know where the turn-ins will be for this contest?

Looks like we may be adding our name to the list. Does anyone know where the turn-ins will be for this contest?

Last year they were in the building that houses the restaraunt and the store. On the end of the building by the volleyball courts if that makes sense.

We will be there. Still patiently waiting for the email that tells us what time we need to show up though.

Yep - we are in. Are there restrictions on what time we can show up??? Communication has been horrible to this point, likely would have more teams if he knew how to return a call or email...

We were hoping to make this one, but it's not gonna happen.

Really gonna miss seeing everybody. We did have a great time there last year.

Good luck everyone!

We'll be there. It's a shame you won't be there Clark. I was looking forward to seeing you again. Either way, have a great weekend.

Do they try and group all of the competitors together in one area or is everyone spread out in the park? I've had limited communication with Gary and the girls at the park really don't know much about the bbq contest.

Do they try and group all of the competitors together in one area or is everyone spread out in the park? I've had limited communication with Gary and the girls at the park really don't know much about the bbq contest.

If it is like last year, spread out.

Lol - I think you have to have the wrist bands just to be on the park Ray!

I went back and read the application form and it states that we can arrive starting at noon on Friday. Alot later thank I like to get to a contest but I will take it. I alos placed an email to them last night asking what time we can show up and how many teams they have so far but no responce yet. See everyone tomorrow. We will be at site 44F if you want to stop by. Good luck to everyone. And Good Luck to those who have their name in the hat for the Jack.

We'll be there! Sorry to hear Coz and Clark won't be there. We'll see you next year at one of the comps for sure.

We'll be there! Sorry to hear Coz and Clark won't be there. We'll see you next year at one of the comps for sure.

Coz will be there...he better be:thumb: And I have been waiting for you to chime in Chris. I was hoping you were still going. See you there.

Back