Jimmy's New Comp. Trailer (SPLIT)

smokincracker

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
The first is in good condition and working well.
Just want another one to make me feel more manly and I need to fill the BBQ wagon with somthing more than just beer kegs.

I am looking to cook ribs & yard bird at diff temps than brisket & pork at comp

Gee nice trailer!! You gonna use that as a smoke chamber or a firebox?????? :shock:

Thought I would put a GuRu power draft in the front start a fire in about the middle and run a few pigs up the ramp in the back then shut the bitch and see what happens next.

Saw the second one at Spice's shop yesterday. Question - ya gonna put dual exhaust on the trailer? :twisted:

I don't know? Thats a good idea!!

I plan to lower the back door rated for 4000lbs down on jack stands so the door makes a level deck on the back. I can then push the cookers out on the deck for cooking. I need to put somthing on the plywood floor to protect from ash, heat, weather etc. I'm still thinking on that. Eventually I would like to divert the smoke out two stacks in the back of the trailer and keep them inside in the back. I have a coleman a/c unit 13500 btu for the roof and I am insulating the celing inside and wiring for 110 lighting inside and outside now in the evenings. I plan to have a partition wall about 5' from the rear inside with a door so the front stays cozy. I will put a small kitchen in the front with hot water (Propane) heater & lots of storage. I will need a good used leather sectional and a decent sound system for sure. The 20' awning will have to wait too much $$ all at once.

smokincracker said:
I need to put somthing on the plywood floor to protect from ash, heat, weather etc. I'm still thinking on that.

Tile? probably not the look you would be looking for, but probably the easiest and cheepest solution if you just plan to do the area where the cookers are located.

Split from Lake Alfred Thread

Jimmy,
Ya have a thread now to make us all "Drool" as you put her together :lol:

Gonna be a nice rig--"Jealous MOD" :oops:

Keep us posted BRO.

TIM

Keep us posted with pics. That is going to be one nice rig when your are finished!!!

Congrats!

parrothead said:
Can't wait to see it. How about some pics of the old one.
Greg,
A bit misleading due to my split.
He was asked about, and refering to, his first Spice Cooker.
That led to the trailer topic.
Sorry,

TIM

Grats!

That si one nice lookin' trailer. I can't wait to see what it looks like once you get all the goodies installed!

Back