Bacon Explosion!!! (Lots of pics)

It is truly a thing of beauty, Jason. Truly.

You should know, though, that this kind of beauty inspires others to try to go even further. I am one of those inspired by your greatness. I will try to reach even further ...

Pictures if I survive what I have in mind ...

Looks wonderful, just needs one more step before it gets the Paula Deen seal of approval. Dip in a mixture of egg and heavy cream, role in bread crumbs and then deep fry in bacon grease! Now your talking!:-D

What doesn't kill you, only makes you stronger!

Merry Christmas!

My first woven bacon was stuffed with cheese----but as the bacon shrank--little holes allowed cheese to leak out. The melted cheese leaking was solved by putting a layer of thinly sliced deli ham on top of the woven bacon and then adding cheese and rolling it. I have also added scrambled eggs in with the cheese stuffing to make breakfast bacon logs. When I make the bacon logs as a breakfast dish I brush them with pure maple syrup in the smoker. If they are not for breakfast I brush BBQ sauce on them.

Just looking at that wonderful work of art gave me an instant migraine.....

pork just has a way of doing that to me... sometimes if is just so hard to be allergic to it, and other times it doesn't bother me at all.... this is one of them times I think I would suffer through it... well, maybe not, but it sure does look good.... add some extra sharp cheddar cheese next time...

WOW! That is one righteous fattie. Is there a bun big enough to put that sucker on? Congrats. You have taken it to the next level.

Jason,
I received a link to this last week from my dad. This thing has been around the internet and back. Great job!!

Mmmm - baconny goodness.............

bacon_dispenser.jpg

Jason is to Fattie...as DaVinci is to Mona Lisa.....Brilliant!

:eusa_clapThat truly is a thing of beauty. Very very nice....:eusa_clap

I will take a slice and the defribrilator...... NICE!!!

A beautiful work if art Jason!! There's no such thing as too much bacon in my opinion. lol
I'd be tempted to make an extra one and have it encased in plastic so I could admire it. lol :biggrin:

Great job!!

Back