CL Weber Performer....?

Agreed. I just picked one up for $100. The one in the pic is missing the propane tank. There was one in CT on XL two weeks ago for $140 if I recall.

I think it's too pricey. I just bought a brand new Performer for $279 at Home Depot.

Not much of a deal, but to answer your question, you can do sooooo much with a performer. I'm giving away my gasser and goin with my performer 100% Oh yea I haven't fired up the gasser since I got my Weber. Well over a year now.

Not much of a deal, but to answer your question, you can do sooooo much with a performer. I'm giving away my gasser and goin with my performer 100% Oh yea I haven't fired up the gasser since I got my Weber. Well over a year now.

Gave my 3 burner Coleman away last weekend. Before I fired it up Saturday to see if it was still kicking I think it had been about 3 yrs. I lit right away. Kind of sad to see it go but I still have visiting rights if I want. Just went down the street.

That guy is very proud of his grill. I got a Maroon one with the stainless table and the gas bottle last winter for $40. Had to replace the grates, but still a good deal. They cook the same as any other kettle, the biggest advantage to me is the attached table. The gas assist is very nice too.

As a rule of thumb, I won't buy used equipment for more than 1/2 the new cost. I think this is one CL find I would pass on.

I picked up a similar green model over the summer. Guy had it listed for $60. Thought about bargaining with him on the price, but $60 for a performer was already great to me. So when I got there to pick it up, they guys says...how much did I say I wanted for it? I said 60, he said just give me $50 and get it out of here! :crazy:

Back