Tailgate Fatty Help

B

Babin2k

It's tailgate time this weekend for LSU Baseball. I am going to do 4-5 fatties for the festivities but I need some help deciding on what kind to make. I know what I want to do for 2 of them i just need 2-3 more recipies.

Fatty #1: Classic Pizza Fatty (pepperoni, mozz cheese, sauce, wrapped in italian sausage, with a proscutto "blanket")

Fatty #2: Coon Azz Surf & Turf (BBQ shrimp, wrapped in ground beef, dusted with swamp dust, with a bacon "blanket")

Fatty #3: ???
Fatty #4: ???
(maybe) Fatty #5: ???

Thanks!

You have to do the Cream Cheese and Jalapeno fatty....once you make one of these bad boys, you'll never go back :thumb:

Oh yea! Forgot about that one. Jap and CC is definately #3. Thanks!:thumb:

Jap and CC is my "go to" fatty. Have you done a green apple and cinnamon? I pour some turbo sugar in there also, and then roll the entire fatty in turbo sugar.

The best one I've made so far, and will be my go-to in the future, was just some basic breakfast sausage stuffed with blue cheese and bacon bits then I hit the outside with Montreal Steak Seasoning instead of a rub. Un-farking-believable.

I like the morning fattie any time of day.

Maple Leaf sausage chub stuffed with scrambled eggs, crispy potato cubes, sharp cheddar cheese, and crispy bacon crumbles, dusted with KC Rub, and a bacon weave outside.

Deli turkey,Stove Top stuffing mix (dry)and wholeberry cranberry sauce. Dry rubbed and smoked.
ohiowithjennaandkyleandrandoms208.jpg

hawaiian fatty...canadian bacon, pineapples chunks and jalapeno...then put two or 3 full pineapples circles on top towards end of cook with a little sugar and cinnamon...use whatever sauce or rub you want.

Thanks for all of the great ideas!!!

Unfortunately life happened friday night and instead of making fatties for the next morning I was picking up peices of my wifes car. Thankfully the car was parked at the time the drunk driver decided to joy ride through the Walmart parking lot. You would be amazed at how easy it is to get most of a 2009 Toyota Corolla in a 30 gallon trash bag.

The moral of this incident is that excercise is bad for you. She likes to park at the end of the row so she can get a few more clicks on her pedometer.

Oh well. Looks like I get to have fatty-palooza at the house this weekend!:thumb:

Back