• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

20 animals stuffed in a pig for roasting

I am just going to assume that was just to see if it could be done. I am sure that 85 pound roast took hours to cook.

Good god. I love meat as much as the next guy but that is simply disturbing. Let the hog-and the other animals stuffed inside for that matter- have a little dignity for chrissakes!

That reminds me of some of the new food shows out there like Bizarre Foods etc.. Just because it can be done doesn't mean it should.

I agree with J-Rod I think their effort it took to do that could have been put to better use.
And what would something like that taste like and don't say deeeeeeeeelicious.

Why stop there? Bison, Hippo, Elephant.....dare I say Humpback Whale???

You would have to get the eskimos do that. I dont think its legal for the average fella to go git themselves a humpback whale. However, I have some relatives in Fairbanks... (true story, I really do have relatives in fairbanks)

You would have to get the eskimos do that. I dont think its legal for the average fella to go git themselves a humpback whale. However, I have some relatives in Fairbanks... (true story, I really do have relatives in fairbanks)

I'd love to see the pit we'd cook that whale in :biggrin1:

doesn't appeal to me though i'm glad that someone tried it. i think it will be to much effort for whatever results they get.
but then again-------.

Good god. I love meat as much as the next guy but that is simply disturbing. Let the hog-and the other animals stuffed inside for that matter- have a little dignity for chrissakes!

That reminds me of some of the new food shows out there like Bizarre Foods etc.. Just because it can be done doesn't mean it should.
LMAO ! x 2 wut he said

Not many whales in Fairbanks. :doh::biggrin1::biggrin1:

Did they use forceps to hold the thing shut while they stitched it up? I want an excuse to use forceps in the kitchen ...

Back