Just got the email..worth the wait

Thanks, all..I haven’t been posting much with 3 young kids but I feel like this new cooker will be a good to get back in the game. I’ve mastered my Lang 84 with the LSG fire management basket and am up for a new challenge learning a new style of cooker.

Looking forward to your build pics, I recall only seeing one maybe two other traditional offsets they built (although I’m sure there’s more).

Can’t wait to see it! How big did you go?

Going to be very close to the Workhorse 1975 specs 48” cooking chamber 24” depth (if I recall correctly)..he just posted a video of it on Instagram and I’m not sure that I’ll be able to sleep tonight 😂. Like many have said, they’ve certainly mastered the reverse flow style of smoker and I can’t wait to see a Shirley quality direct flow in action.

This feels like friggin Christmas for me when I was a kid. 🎅🏼 🎄 🎁 🎉

Going to be very close to the Workhorse 1975 specs 48” cooking chamber 24” depth (if I recall correctly)

Shirley commented on the IG post with specs. 48 x 24 chamber, 27 x 24 firebox, all 3/8, and I think in the video he says a foldable stack, so yes, same specs as the 1975. It's going to be a beast.

Back