What does with pRon mean?

Pictures of smoked meat to me is like Playboy playmates when I'm NOT hungry...

I am not looking to change anything just think it is lame that is all.
On another note this site is awesome, and I am thankful to have it as a resource

LAME!!! REALLY???? Obviously you haven't meet Guerry, Shane, Gore, Landarc, and Biga yet, have you??:wacko::heh:

I'm know I'm forgetting many others in that list....................:wink:

It's like saying let's change Flying_Spaghetti_Monster into............Sinking_Tortellini_BoogieMan! It just ain't got the same ring to it, Brother!:p:wink::becky:

P.S. We be farking with ya! Don't get me started on the word FARK! Or, we just be blowing smoke up your arse! Whole nother story there. When we say that Shane's Briskets Suck! We mean just that.

LAME!!! REALLY???? Obviously you haven't meet Guerry, Shane, Gore, Landarc, and Biga yet, have you??:wacko::heh:

I'm know I'm forgetting many others in that list....................:wink:

Yeah, what's up with that? :p

And most people don't even spell this incorrect word correctly. Don't know what the OP's version of the word means. A capital R? There are only three letters in the real word. That other character is a zero. Pr0n. C'mon, nobody caught that?:noidea:

PRON makes me feel kinda funny...

garth-algar-00-630-75.jpg

Having hung out there ofr a couple of years now, I think it's hilarious that there are still newbies who have the same questions I did when I first happened on the site. The nomenclature used here is sort of an inside joke, and it has spread to other BBQ-related sites that I also visit. Personally, I never had the temerity to suggest that said nomenclature be changed to something more straight forward, I just thought it was a hoot when I figured it out.

Last edited:
Back