Roll Call. Inside 30 days. 2011 KCBS Banquet, Jan 14 & 15, 2011 - Kansas City

I have not been in the snow for years
The wonder of it may last an hour or so :)

We should be arriving some time Friday morning. Having dinner with my family friday eve and then more than likely looking for a drink.... lol

See you all there !

I'd be surprised if there's any snot on the roads by Friday/Saturday and I believe there's no more precip in the forecast til the following Monday. It'll be bitter cold though, no doubt.

Have fun

Hope all of you have a good time. I'll be in Ft Pierce cooking a contest. And what's this ice, snow and cold stuff. :confused: I've been back here for 6 days now and have totally forgotten. Could get into the 30's later this week for a few minutes and that's darn cold. :shocked:

Again have fun on the rubber chicken circuit while I'm slaving over a cooker. :heh: :laugh: :thumb:

Just one flavor Ron? Ill buy some. Just running out of my last bag of Highlander. Extra strong today and I am ready forvthe day.... ooooooo eeeeee

Just a weather/road update. Hwy's & Major streets should are clear. The local stations are saying different things for this weekend. Most likely we will have something this weekend, whether it is just a mix or more snow on Saturday and Sunday.

put me down for a bag or 2,thanks ron.. were also brinng some nice diamond stud s ,we will sell tickets for these,all monies to benifit 14k white gold one half ct tw dennis

Ron We drink Starbucks French Roast
I would like to try your coffee that would be close to that
but maybe better :) in flavor
See you there

I don't have anything like Starbuck's French Roast, Thom. I won't do that to coffee :-D i think you'll like my roasts, however. I roast lighter than Starbucks, which allows the flavors of the coffee to shine instead of the caramelized sugars that dominate the Starbucks' roasts.

Anyone else for coffee? We're leaving in the morning so I need to know tonight.

Please post in this thread...

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=98571

I've added the folks who have posted interest in this thread.

Please track me down at the Banquet. I don't want to have to carry any bags back home :)
I wouldn't want to put you through that kind of strain... I'll carry them for you.... lol

If i have any leftovers available for purchase I'll let you know :-D

you can talk to me.. Get me 3 bags. If you have different roasts, awesome. If not, that is fine as well. Do we get frequent buyer cards? :becky:

Looking forward to seeing everyone there, couldn't get my paypal to work but I will donate at the door and see everyone at the afterparty as well!

Just a weather/road update. Hwy's & Major streets should are clear. The local stations are saying different things for this weekend. Most likely we will have something this weekend, whether it is just a mix or more snow on Saturday and Sunday.

Thanks Again Kim,

Fair Warning Everyone,

I've decided to drive in from MCI. I'll be on the roads around 4 pm on Friday so be afraid, very afraid.

Benny

Hitch hiked with Benny over to the hotel
We made it in one piece just fine
:)
Really having a great time
BBQ People are the best folks in the world
The sports bar was jumping last night
I will try to post a few videos to my site today

Back