***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "Tortilla" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should win the BBQ Brethren "Tortilla" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
It is time to decide the winner of the [size=+2]"Tortillas"[/size] Throwdown!

The winner will be announced after the poll closes on Saturday 9/17.

Click Here to go to the Throwdown thread, or click on the person's name for more pics/info on the entries.

[size=+2]Phubar[/size]
1775144_Phubar.jpg

[size=+2]caseydog[/size]
1775559_caseydog.jpg

[size=+2]Colonel00[/size]
1777053_Colonel00.jpg

[size=+2]Gore[/size]
1778103_Gore.jpg

[size=+2]Will work for bbq[/size]
1780667_Will_work_for_bbq.jpg

[size=+2]Redhot[/size]
1780712_Redhot.jpg

[size=+2]bigabyte[/size]
1782353_bigabyte.jpg

[size=+2]Al Czervik[/size]
1782750_Al_Czervik.jpg

[size=+2]Oldyote[/size]
1783051_Oldyote.jpg

[size=+2]BobBrisket[/size]
1783572_BobBrisket.jpg

[size=+2]bluetang[/size]
1784790_bluetang.jpg

[size=+2]ecode[/size]
1784967_ecode.jpg

[size=+2]Moose[/size]
1785146_Moose.jpg

OK, I know who I'm not voting for at least. As much as I liked the dish, You should be able to eat EVERY thing on a plate of nachos.

Such a hater :tsk: I think bones add a nice texture.

Actually, I'm shocked I didn't get DQ'ed. :shock: I don't know when the last time it's been that Chris has actually let one of my entries reach the voting stage. Did someone break into his account and post this voting thread?

That's because you actually followed the rules and played nice at recess.

Usually one to two jump right out at me.

Guess this one is going to take a little thought, but I do have it narrowed down to the top 13 or so.

Man this is a good one. Ecode's dish is just killing me right now so she gets my vote! Everyone did a good job fo sho!

Actually, I'm shocked I didn't get DQ'ed. :shock: I don't know when the last time it's been that Chris has actually let one of my entries reach the voting stage. Did someone break into his account and post this voting thread?

I am surprised, and somewhat disappointed that you didn't enter a dilly bar on a tortilla.

But, then again, I did say that would qualify. :doh:

Technically, though, rib nachos with bones does qualify, so you didn't try hard enough for your DQ. Good luck on the zero. :thumb:

CD

It was tough to choose, but I really liked how much Redhot did on the grill, with the fresh grilled chicken and fire roasted veggies. A lot of work went into that dish, and I can pretty well imagine the taste. :thumb:

CD

WAYOW!!!

Tough one fer sher.......these all look great! This is gonna take some time.

I know one thing.....I'm too hungry right now to be looking!:laugh:

Sorry Caseydog and Al, you're plates look GREAT, and the others look very good, but I gotta go Redhot on this one.

Phu, most Mercans don't know what spanish tortillas are, so they don't know that they taste WAY better than they look. You did make my short list, but I went with Redhot's dish.

CD

Back