Charbroil barrel grill anyone use these?

Rusty Kettle

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
So far no successful cooks with this junk but my inlaws got it for me. Anyone got some mods for this grill it's the cbba 2750. I know I can cook with my weber kettle grills but this thing is a pain in the butt.

I saw one last week at Target. Pretty piss poor looking. Firebox lid is warped already at the store. I thought Chargriller was bad, these are a few notches worse.

Yeah I wouldn't have bought it. It was a gift I got to make it cook otherwise the inlaws will be upset they spent the money. I hate to get rid of it but I don't want more junk cluttering the house thinking about turning it into a propane grill with some spare parts although i hate propane at least it will be useful though.

I have one and by no means is it the best thing in the world but it gets the job done. Ive had alot of success with mine and thats with zero mods to the cooker. just wished it was better built but it was the first smoker i ever bought. Looking forward to finally building a uds once the weather breaks.

Put two Lodge cast iron Sportsman Hibachis in inside.

I have one and by no means is it the best thing in the world but it gets the job done. Ive had alot of success with mine and thats with zero mods to the cooker. just wished it was better built but it was the first smoker i ever bought. Looking forward to finally building a uds once the weather breaks.
You should build a UDS....But what's this weather you speak of?

It should serve well as dedicated high heat charcoal grills, unless you have one already.

You should build a UDS....But what's this weather you speak of?

Anywhere between 20-50s its funny though my cooker runs better when its colder than you know what. But ive been out of town working. I gotta get the grates and temp gauges. And all the other parts. already have the barrels. Cant wait to get the uds started. Just gotta have the time and weather to do it.

I been wanting to find a used one cheap- with no firebox- to have a BIG Charcoal Grill when the Kettle is too small.- like grilling 50-60 Brawts at work or 30 hamburgers etc....

Back