Just in! Smoke on Wheels RGC at Sayville!

Solidkick

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Congrats Kim and Andy!

Meat at Slims named GC according to B.Nevel.

That a boy, Andy!!! Should move him into top 5 of TOY. Amazing year for the kid.

That a boy, Andy!!! Should move him into top 5 of TOY. Amazing year for the kid.

It think he's going to want to talk to Mr. Spreadsheet:wink:

It think he's going to want to talk to Mr. Spreadsheet:wink:

I think he may have a couple more trips coming up this year. Looks like the season may not be over. :mrgreen:

Well.....if the kids decide to go FBA next.....remind them there's no garnish in FBA....:biggrin::wink:

How many teams at Sayville?

If my numbers are correct, this moves Smoke on Wheels into 5th place with 6 Grands and three Reserve Grands and moves ISS to 6th.

Could still be a lot of TOY movement before the year is up.

Congrats Meat at Slims. I'll have to ask them if I can tell people they took our class.

Congrat's Kim and Andy and all who heard thier names called...standing by for full results.

Congrats Meat at Slims. I'll have to ask them if I can tell people they took our class.

LMAO...FUNNY CHIT!!!

WooHoo congrats Kim and Dammit Andy on the RGC!

Also a huge congrats to all the folks who walked including GC Meat at Slims.

There were 47 teams this year...Even with the crappy weather it was still a great time! We got to walk for chicken (5th), brisket (8th) and pork (9th). Still wired but need to try to get some sleep now.

Nice job!

Congrats to all who walked.

I felt like death from the flu all week, cooked with no light in a foot of rain water, pulled off a third place overall, and still didn't get my damn WSM 22.5 a year later, Bobo. I'm hunting your clown arse down.

Just imagine what'd happened if Andy had taken that Plowboy pulled pork class I took a couple weeks ago. Good times!

Anybody have category and overall results?

Back