KCBS Banquet Review

Very nice. I would like to know more abou the KCBS/NASCAR in July/Daytone as I typically attend that race

Greatvenue but they would be better of doing in February, July race is reaaaaaaaaaaal hot.

Is there space for a BBQ contest at that event? Here at the Kansas Speedway, race weekend seems to use up all of the area around the track.

I called KCBS they act like they don't even know it was said at the banquet. Funny I thought. pretty tight under wraps.

I pitched it to my leading sponsor and they want to know more about it so I need more info. so I went on the hunt and ran into a dead end. Something like this needs planning on my end as this is a long haul for me. 1600+ miles one way. I sure I would be in.

Yep :biggrin:
attachment.php

Hey yeah - hope I can get a spot for my trailer right up against that yellow line. :biggrin:

I called KCBS they act like they don't even know it was said at the banquet. Funny I thought. pretty tight under wraps.

I pitched it to my leading sponsor and they want to know more about it so I need more info. so I went on the hunt and ran into a dead end. Something like this needs planning on my end as this is a long haul for me. 1600+ miles one way. I sure I would be in.

In their defense, the KCBS office staff were not in the banquet room for nearly all of it. They were busy putting together raffle winners lists.

In their defense, the KCBS office staff were not in the banquet room for nearly all of it. They were busy putting together raffle winners lists.

Are you going to go to Daytona if they have the big one. I really need to know because if this is going to fly we got some planning to do and this will be one hell of a blow out for my sponsor's as they love Nascar. As for me I like it too. Now if they are having it we need to know and plans need to be made. I will go down for the week.

Are you going to go to Daytona if they have the big one. I really need to know because if this is going to fly we got some planning to do and this will be one hell of a blow out for my sponsor's as they love Nascar. As for me I like it too. Now if they are having it we need to know and plans need to be made. I will go down for the week.

Probably not, but I like where this is going.

Thank you! Having never attended if provided some good insight. Hope to attend in the future.

The Dover comp is a good venue as we get to use the infield spots...electric (50 amp), water at each site, and a dump station. It would be crazy, challenging, and a blast if a race was also happening (I think). As mentioned they would go great together. Probably be in a lot somewhere without water hook up possibly not electric but would be hard not to try and attend:-o Thanks again for the info:-D

Back