My latest Weber rescue

We never get scores like that in my area. People think they can use their grills for a year or two then sell them for the same price of a new grill!

X2, and I see I have competition on the Chatt. area. :twitch: Happy hunting!

Well that shot my score down I thought I was good at $60.... my baskets have never been used though.... nice one
Not to worry. There will always be a better deal if you keep looking. Rest assured that you got a good deal at $60 and it will provide good food far beyond what you spent. Markets differ as well. This morning there was a free 18 Silver in the Chicago area.

Nice find, I almost bought that, LOL. Just kidding.

Jeff

Haha! It was in North Canton, and I was out of town when it popped up. I had to ask a friend to perform the rescue! You almost had your shot...

I've picked a couple of Silvers from Akron... I'm sure there will be more!

Not to worry. There will always be a better deal if you keep looking. Rest assured that you got a good deal at $60 and it will provide good food far beyond what you spent. Markets differ as well. This morning there was a free 18 Silver in the Chicago area.

I agree. The deals are out there, it's just hard to remember to check for them often enough. And again, $60 is a really good price for a Gold. I paid retail for my first one, and I still don't regret it!

Back