Bacon Weave!

I'm definitely making a bacon basket for the holidays. Actually just bought some of these bacon mints which I could serve in the bacon bowl.

11706.jpg

Seriously though, a bacon bowl could be very useful. Besides the breakfast bowl, you could also use as a salad bowl, for dip, to put ABT's in, wear as a hat for snacking, I could go on forever.

Due to the season I think a Bacon House would be appropriate.

(Gingerbread mod)

The bacon lunchbox farther down the page would be a great gift idea for your PETA friends...

Seriously though, a bacon bowl could be very useful. Besides the breakfast bowl, you could also use as a salad bowl, for dip, to put ABT's in, wear as a hat for snacking, I could go on forever.

Bacon Hat Mod!!!

I like it

I'm gonna weave a bikini top for my wife.

It'd be gone so fast we'd travel back in time.

i just bought 2 pounds of boar's head bacon... hmmmmmm :idea:

So what happened Arlin? No Pics? Did the bacon bowl work or was it just fanciful thinking?

So what happened Arlin? No Pics? Did the bacon bowl work or was it just fanciful thinking?

The project got moved when, unbeknownst to me, we had the evil hoard (mama's kinfolk) arrive each and every morning for breakfast. Not enough bowls, not enough time!

The project got moved when, unbeknownst to me, we had the evil hoard (mama's kinfolk) arrive each and every morning for breakfast. Not enough bowls, not enough time!

Rescheduling mod

I understand...So your doing them this weekend :wink:

Back