• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Weber performer score

ssv3

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Whatcha think? Score or not? 2010 date code for $150. Almost brand new performer barely used with cover and all. Keep in my mind they are hard to come by around here on CL. I was set on getting a OTG for everyday grilling but when I found this for practically same price as a OTG I grabbed it.

As is before cleaning

20130113_134526.jpg

20130113_134634.jpg

And after a bit of cleaning as good as new

20130113_164354.jpg

20130113_164247.jpg

20130113_165012.jpg

Kicker is I found another one for $65 with 2010 date code again a day later.:shock: Oh well still a great deal to me. I'm contemplating on picking the other one up as well and giving to someone.

Hold on.....HOLD ON!! You got this farking fantastic cooking machine and then found another one for less money............AND DIDN'T GET DAT TO :shock: I'm sending people to check your better judgement..............Great Score :-D

That's nice. It's a good enough price for something in like new condition.

Hold on.....HOLD ON!! You got this farking fantastic cooking machine and then found another one for less money............AND DIDN'T GET DAT TO :shock: I'm sending people to check your better judgement..............Great Score :-D

Hahaha! Significantly less and about in the same condition. The guy has it sitting in his storage and I think you just convinced me to get it.

Great job! Now hurry up and nab the other one! "Lower your average" I think it's called. Sell one of 'em for $150 or keep 'em both. You can NEVER have too many! Perhaps I'm the wrong farker to ask though!

When ya get the second performer.....my birthday is coming up :mrgreen:

Sent from my Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Great score! I recommend getting the weber q hose so you can hook up full 20lb tanks (the type gas grills have)- you save $ and don't have to deal with those 1 lb tanks.

You will love the performer. I just moved my gasser to the back yard. The Performer has the prime spot on the covered patio. Took months to use the propane in the 5lb tank on my 10 yr old Performer.

Go get the other and you can give/sell it to a friend.

Well done! I scored a blue 2006 performer recently for the same price and yours cleaned up even better. Nice score fo' sho'! :rockon:

Thanks guys!!

You know it was just too clean and I had to dirty it up and test run it being it is my first Weber. My gasser is resting in peace ever since I got my Kamado grill and now the Weber? Oh boy!!

Pork crown roast along with 21 days aged Wagyu ribeye and Wagyu New York strips to begin with. Delicious and they disappeared before I could snap some pics when I took them off the grill.

20130113_213907.jpg

Back