A Few Little Muffins..........

aquablue22

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
I had some Pulled Pork leftover from last weekends 4 Butts and someone posted some pron a long time ago (Sorry I forget who?) of some Pulled Pork stuffed Cornbread muffins...Well I have been thinking about what I was going to take to the annual Super Bowl Party and had to give these a try............all I can say, Farking Fantastic! Try it you'll like it!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0260.jpg
    IMG_0260.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 156
  • IMG_0262.jpg
    IMG_0262.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 155
  • IMG_0263.jpg
    IMG_0263.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 156
  • IMG_0264.jpg
    IMG_0264.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG_0265.jpg
    IMG_0265.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG_0266.jpg
    IMG_0266.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 156
Those look freakin awesome! Looks like we'll be eatin the same thing for the bowl

Those look awesome. Were they dry at all? Love to try those. Just want to get enough moistre in them. Beans?

A little bit of your standard vinegar dipping sauce goes extremely well with these tidbits. Thanks for the reminder, forgot about these. The Patriots just lost, so no New England representation this year in the Stupor Bowl.

Great Looking Grub!!!

I just saw "something" on Food TV where they did the same kinda thing with high yeast rolls.
Wrap the BBQ up in the middle and bake them.

Seems like a great technique for something a little different!

Thanks.

TIM

Looks good from here. I had some cb muffins with small pineapple chunks in it from some rib joint once. They were good too.

Looks good. I'll try them that way. i usually just mix the meat and cheese in the batter. I'll try the layering next time.

You inspired me....
IMG_0032.jpg

Bacon bits and shredded cheese, mixed in the batter and more cheese layered on top. Nice comfort food for cold day.
IMG_0031.jpg

Keep the chain reaction going..... :mrgreen:

Last edited:
I've put alot of things into corn bread but never pulled pork. I now have a reason to smoke a pork butt.

Déjà vu, I was looking at muffins this morning was going to try that tomorrow

Jiffy is my go to pizza dough too. Love the stuff and I like the sweetness of their cornbread. You have given me an idear!! I'd hit them muffins.

Back