***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "Food You Eat With Your Hands" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should win the BBQ Brethren "Food You Eat With Your Hands" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
It is time to decide the winner of the [size=+2]"Food You Eat With Your Hands"[/size] Throwdown!

The winner will be announced after the poll closes on Saturday 2/19.

Click Here to go to the Throwdown thread, or click on the person's name for more pics/info on the entries.

[size=+2]bigabyte[/size]
1537686_bigabyte.jpg

[size=+2]h00kemh0rns[/size]
1539984_h00kemh0rns.jpg

[size=+2]bproffer[/size]
1540241_bproffer.jpg

[size=+2]Gore[/size]
1541331_Gore.jpg

[size=+2]BobBrisket[/size]
1541390_BobBrisket.jpg

[size=+2]Alan in Ga[/size]
1546767_Alan_in_Ga.jpg

[size=+2]ecode[/size]
1546802_ecode.jpg

[size=+2]SmokinAussie[/size]
1547103_SmokinAussie.jpg

[size=+2]BBQ Grail[/size]
1547107_BBQ_Grail.jpg

[size=+2]bluetang[/size]
1547829_bluetang.jpg

They all look great but MOINK sliders look delicious! They look like they'd go great with a 12 pack.

I voted for Bigabyte, I can't believe it. But, I had to.

Uhh....why are you guys throwing your votes away on me?:shock:

Hookemhorns almost had me with his awesome looking entry, but bluetang has me considering driving to florida to try one of those bad boys. Good job everybody!

All great looking entries but I have to concure those sliders are calling me too..

Uhh....why are you guys throwing your votes away on me?:shock:
I really don't know, but, it was just what happened. And since Gore may have used a Sea Dragon, I just couldn't take a chance that his sliders may have had a fishy undertone in the dragon meat.

I'm blown away by Bluey's dog AND by Alan's turkey, but I must admit that Chris had an unfair advantage with that basil. Only a true Master would use fresh basil in the depths of winter. The clincher though was knowing not to use toothpicks in those MOINK sliders. First time I made those I pierced everyone's tongue. :doh:

I couldnt bring myself to vote for the "other" MOINK entry (although they looked good, maybe as good as mine... :becky::laugh::p :tape:).

The Reuben has my vote!

Would it be possible to have a bite of each before I vote???? :becky:

Some great looking entries! Had a pretty hard time choosing but ultimately SmokinAussie Bills ribs just looked too good for me to pass up!

Back