Powder Blue Q

Hwgates

Found some matches.
Reaction score
Thanks to all the information on these forums my new cooker is ready to go. I started with the big poppa kit and then went a little crazy from there. I can't wait for this weather to clear out so I can break her in!

Attachments

• IMG_7090.jpg
    IMG_7090.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 187
Love the Big Poppa...too bad they ran out of the regular front Big Poppa Smoker hanger and you got stuck with that other thing....maybe ask for a refund? ;)

good lookin' cooker...except for the team stuff :becky: :thumb:

Ha! Well, I think the logo is perfect! I stumbled on that thing looking for a stencil to paint that same logo. My ole miss friends are already asking me to build one for them! The powder blue is a throwback to the old powder blue ole miss helmets. Hopefully they bring them back out one day.

Good Job neighbor! Any idea what will be your first cook??????

Thanks! Probably a turkey or a butt. My wife got a cheap turkey after thanksgiving and I need a practice run before Christmas.

Nice job on the UDS but, where's Colonel Reb???

picture.php

Ya know, that is one good looking cooker.

I do however have some constructive criticism for it. Its painted the wrong color. Yes it really is. It would look alot better in a nice burnt orange color with a Bevo instead of that OLe Miss logo. I know y'all handed us a bad loss but still, you know you want to change that color :D LOL

I'm not talented enough to paint him in there and unfortunately he is hard to find these days. Maybe on UDS #2

Ya know, that is one good looking cooker.

I do however have some constructive criticism for it. Its painted the wrong color. Yes it really is. It would look alot better in a nice burnt orange color with a Bevo instead of that OLe Miss logo. I know y'all handed us a bad loss but still, you know you want to change that color :D LOL

Thanks. I have also already been told it would cook better maroon with a gold top (mississippi state). I went to Austin this year for the game and had a blast. Also had some good Q at a tailgate.

In all seriousness it looks great! I bet you will kick out some great Q in that machine.
I always heard that the tailgaiting there in Oxford is the bomb.

Back