APB on a Missing Pig - REWARD OFFERED

kcmike

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
charcoal%201.jpg

Smoke Me Tender's mascot, a hand carved wooden pig named "Charcoal", was stolen this past weekend at the NKC contest. If you know anything about the whereabouts of their pig, please contact me or Tammye & Gary Bosley with details ASAP.

I am putting up a reward of 25 lbs of Oakridge BBQ rub to anyone who provides information that leads to retrieval of their pig.

I can be reached at mike at oakridgebbq dot com and the Bosley's can be reached at their website below.

http://smokemetenderbbq.com/contactus.aspx

Thanks,
Mike
Oakridge BBQ

I can see why someone would want that beauty, but to steal it!

If found they should be put on a spit with an apple in their mouth. Then put on display at every competition.

This is not the first time someone has stolen a BBQ pig, it speaks poorly of our community and I hope it is set right.

You would hope your gear would be safe from stuff like that at a comp full of other enthusiasts.

that's awful man. I'll keep an eye out....hope it turns up.

That's terrible. I've always felt that the Q'in community was pretty tight knit, and is sucks to hear of something like this would happen at an event...

It's a shame some people have to be that way. I certainly hope that it wasn't someone competing in the contest...but either way, it sucks. I'll keep my eyes open...but surely if it were a competitor they wouldn't be dumb enough to bring it along to another comp....but then again, they were dumb enough to steal it in the first place...

There are many stories here about bad stuff going down at comps. From gear being lifted to general douchebags stealing beer from coolers.

Fact is, you have to be aware. Not happy about that.

It is unbelievable that someone would take something like that.

Unbelievable and shameful.

Too Bad! Hopefully it wasn't a competitor. There where some sketchy locals hanging around down there. Good Luck

Back