CL Item. Did I Score?

NeoTrout

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
FARK YEAH!
Behold the 1991 Weber Ranch Kettle. $200. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

1991WeberRanchKettle.jpg

Great score. I'd love to have one but not sure how many times I would use it but IF I run across a deal like that it will definitely added to my collection. :becky:

I'll give you $201 :thumb:

Its the shipping that would kill ya.

Great score. I'd love to have one but not sure how many times I would use it but IF I run across a deal like that it will definitely added to my collection. :becky:

I'm sure I'll find an excuse to use it now and then.

From the pic it looks to be in GREAT shape!

That IS a total score- looks to be in pretty decent shape, too. :thumb:

It need a good cleaning and its missing one of the casters on the front. Overall its in great shape for being twenty years old. :cool:

Congrats! A friend of ours on a BBQ team has one and they love it. He said it took a while to figure out how to use it but now they wouldn't sell it for anything.

NICE SCORE!:thumb:

I'd use that thing all the farkin time. With a family of 6 and extended family over all the time for dinner, I'd use it regularly. I'd LOVE to have one, but I'm not paying the "new" price for one!

Very Nice! You are going to love that thing and you will find lots of reasons to cook on it. The casters are only like 7 bucks from Weber. I just ordered two for mine. Now Clean er up so that you can get er dirty:becky:

Back