read this!! CancersucksChicago..... Spur the moment Brethren fundraiser

I'm in...Mom developed cancer when I was 11 and died when I was 14....growing up without a Mom was tough.

Hope every little bit helps. You do great work.

I decided to use my extra money for this!:clap2:, my 2nd donation.

maybe in a couple months I can renew,,,,

Made a donation. My mother in law is on her final stretch right now fighting lung cancer. I just hope she makes it home from the hospital to go to rest with her family in her bed. Thanks Scottie

Here's a little more incentive.

Anyone who contributes gets an equivalent level, 6 month subscription. If you already have one, i will add 6 months to your existing sub.

:thumb:

Lost my Mom to pancreatic cancer and I am embarrassed, between the mortgage, Cobra health insurance, car payment and the normal bills I am just tapped and going downhill. I just need to go back to work, if I could just get an interview. It is a good cause and wish I could help out.

Here's a little more incentive.

Anyone who contributes gets an equivalent level, 6 month subscription. If you already have one, i will add 6 months to your existing sub.

:thumb:

What a kick a$$ incentive. I dont know how you can go wrong on that deal.:clap2:

Glad to be able to help. My girl friend is a breast cancer survivor so I know the anxious moments they go through. We were one of the lucky ones. I can't say how great it is to be a part of a group like the Brethren who also think about others.

Done in honor of my mother who battles breast cancer.

Done,

In memory of

Benjamin V. R.
James J. R.
Maureen K.
Gerard J. F.

Back