Krogers BB Rib sale

1FUNVET

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Local Krogers has baby back's on sale for 1.99# limit 3 with additional $10.00 purchase. I'll be stocking up for football season.

Our Krogers had that sale on BB's up here last week, got me a couple of slabs.

This week its Spares for $1.47 lb, going to get a couple of them today for the freezer also.

I just got a couple of these too from my K Rogers, here's the notice though. "Previously frozen for your safety" on the package in small print. No big deal if you are going home to slap these on the pit. I'm just not a fan of frozen thaw, frozen thaw teeter tottered meat.

I just got a couple of these too from my K Rogers, here's the notice though. "Previously frozen for your safety" on the package in small print. No big deal if you are going home to slap these on the pit. I'm just not a fan of frozen thaw, frozen thaw teeter tottered meat.

Usually I can ask the meat dept mgr to bring me some that are still in the freezer, or sometimes find them still frozen as they'd just been put out. At least at my local Kroger. They just take directly from freezer to display case.

Usually I can ask the meat dept mgr to bring me some that are still in the freezer, or sometimes find them still frozen as they'd just been put out. At least at my local Kroger. They just take directly from freezer to display case.

I went at lunch and picked up 3. The guy in the meat dept was opening a case as i walked up.Those babies were as solid as a rock. Put 'em in the freezer in the lunch room. With outside temp of 98, maybe i'll get them home before they thaw out :laugh:

Around here, Krogers BBs and spares are enhanced. Just so people know to check.

Back