Smoked Duck....

Always wanted to try a Duck on the Drum, Jeanie. Did you use anything in that pan to keep the Duck up out of the grease, or just don't worry about it?

Mmmmmm. I love smoked duck, and I bet it was excellent in the gumbo. Nice job Jeanie!

Thank you for the kind comments friends! I would have shared with ya. :)

Always wanted to try a Duck on the Drum, Jeanie. Did you use anything in that pan to keep the Duck up out of the grease, or just don't worry about it?
Gary I didn't worry about it. The amount of drippings and duck fat I used in the gumbo made propping the meat up out of it seem a bit useless. lol :becky:
Thanks friend... :wink:

Duck gumbo is my wife's favorite thing I cook. I think you just made her weekend a lot better. Yours looks fantastic!

Thank you Kevin! :-D

Jeanius strikes again!

Wait a minute. Did you get a shiny new toy, Sweety?

:hug:

Thank you Pat! I did get a new toy http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=141618 and I love it. :becky:

:hug: to you too. :)

Wow!!! That looks awesome, gumbo is one of my favorites to cook and eat wish I had been there it must have tasted awesome:icon_smile_tongue:

Thank you Tuscaloosa! I would have shared with you. I bet your gumbo tastes awesome too. Everything you do looks pretty much fantastic! :thumb:

Duck gumbo is my wife's favorite thing I cook. I think you just made her weekend a lot better. Yours looks fantastic!

Cirk Thank you!! I bet your gumbo is great too.. Hope you take pics the next time you make a batch. :-D

Great looking dish. Duck might be my fav food in the world, never thought to smoke one, so now I guess I have homework. :becky:

And that smoker....Wow. I want to own one of those. I checked Big Poppa's site, and see he's offering a kit, but I want the caboodle, too. Hopefully those go up for sale. I'm going to hold off buying anything for a while to see.

Great stuff, all around. Bravo. :clap2::clap2:

Back