*** Brethren Member Map ***

Strange. Just checked the map to see who was near me, and I wasn't there! I know I posted my spot a few years ago. Oh, well, I'm there now.

Strange. Just checked the map to see who was near me, and I wasn't there! I know I posted my spot a few years ago. Oh, well, I'm there now.

And now you're on there twice :-D

Click the little double arrow in the upper right corner to open the list view and scroll down. You are numbers 1404 and 1405. Let me know which you want to keep and I can delete the other.

Attachments

• 2018-06-19 16_41_12-Calendar - rlewen@yorktel.com - Outlook.jpg
    2018-06-19 16_41_12-Calendar - rlewen@yorktel.com - Outlook.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 72
And now you're on there twice :-D

Click the little double arrow in the upper right corner to open the list view and scroll down. You are numbers 1404 and 1405. Let me know which you want to keep and I can delete the other.
The map says I'm 1405 and 1406. I'll keep 1406.

Hello from Red Wing, MN where we also smoke all year long...sometimes we just need to dig out the smoker to get at cooking on it :-D

Greetings from Hilversum, The Netherlands!

New member here - I didn't see a pin on the map for NH, where I live, so I may be the first of hopefully many new members. My thanks in advance to all of best outdoor fire pit
 members who will "up" my skills and capabilities, and my intent to repay the kindness wherever possible.

Hi new to this forum.,I am looking forward to some great BBQ conversation and tips. I am from Buffalo, NY. I have been smoking about three years and am ready to take nest step, completions and catering. I have been doing some serious BBQ in this time, probably 3 times a week or whenever my work schedule permits. If anyone has suggestions it would be appreciated. Thanks

Hi new to this forum.,I am looking forward to some great BBQ conversation and tips. I am from Buffalo, NY. I have been smoking about three years and am ready to take nest step, completions and catering. I have been doing some serious BBQ in this time, probably 3 times a week or whenever my work schedule permits. If anyone has suggestions it would be appreciated. Thanks

Welcome! We have forum sections for both competitions and catering, so I would suggest posting your questions on each in those sections. This thread is for our membership map.

:razz:Dufferdave here with my Pit Barrel Cooker/Smoker.
I really love this cooker! No more fighting with temperature controls.

Chirple here in NE Mississippi rocking delicious meats, fish, and veggies on my PK classic. Glad to be here, always lurked in the past.

Hello, I from Colfax Illinois, USA. I've been grilling all my life, but in the last couple of years I done some smoking. Found this forum looking for info on building a UDS. Lot of info here.

Back