• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Do You Like This Site?????

Support

As a new member I can say I love this site. I would encourage all new members to show you love this site and donate . I did and it is worth every cent . A wealth of knowedge , advice and comaraderie will be found here . I can spend a lot of time on here relaxing and learning about what we all love . BBQ !
Step up to the plate and donate ! JMHO :)

This is a great site! As someone that doesn't bbq every day, it is helpful to hear from more "seasoned" experts!

Just renewed my subscription. It's been worth every penny and much more. I never had anyone to teach me bbq so was learning everything the hard way. Then I found this place and learned more in a year than I did the previous 20.

I renewed mine here recently too. Worth every penny for the knowledge I have learned and the camaraderie...

Keep your word.

I said awhile back I'd get a subscription after my social security raise, well, the eagle pooped, really enjoy this forum, feel like an outlyer due to my lack of pics, etc. but I get a load of info here..I'll be wanting the beer...........:biggrin1:

I think it would be a good idea to come up with a life membership. Above my pay grade to figure the necessary amount but I would be interested. JMHO

Yup, the "beers" are well worth it. Not to mention the snazzy stuff you get with them.

ghost1944

If I could figure out how to ask a question or start a post it would help :) I must be really stupid because I do not know how to ask a question in a post.

If I could figure out how to ask a question or start a post it would help :) I must be really stupid because I do not know how to ask a question in a post.

Welcome aboard Ghost. Find the correct forum for your question, select the following button to create a new thread in that forum:

newthread.gif

Give it a title, enter your question, and press "submit new thread"...

im liking this site a lot. but im a new member and it wont let me see my previous posts or created threads. when i choose my profile, statistics, and choose previous posts or threads created, it wont show them. so i have to go through every page and find them. i think the admin needs to give me that priviledge? or maybe i dont have enough posts? i would appreciate a fix.

I am new to this site and absolutely live it. My wife however...parked the gas grill and purchased a new weber kettle. Don't regret it a bit. The knowledge on this site is amazing.

So far this site rocks hoping to learn a lot of great info on how to maximize the use of my Keg

Back