Out with the Old & In with the New! (Q-view)

Last two pictures, I promise.

4azura3y.jpg

Stainless Steel counter top in place.

puty5e5a.jpg

Showing size of bunks and extra room for Cambro.

Yeah, I don't think I'll mind if I ever "Have to sleep in the dog house." The last step is to get a small TV mounted over that side door, hooked to an antenna or satellite.

BTW, I wasn't that this trailer was insulated, but after running a space heater for approx. 20 minutes inside of it when it was below 32* this past weekend, the temp quickly rose to a nice 75* inside before I cut it down.

Can't wait to break that rig in right in a couple of weeks. It's gonna be nice cooking out of the Hogz Gone Wild pig rig!

Are those the tool boxes you purchased from Home Depot? That's a SWEET setup you got going on there.

Really really reall nice! RE: your exhausts - when I built mine I had trouble locating exhaust stacks. My steel yard was pushing me to buying a 21' section minimum of 11 gage tubing. I wound up going to a custom muffler shop that builds truck exhausts that routinely works with 4",5" & 6" material for big trucks. Bet you someone like that can set you up with mandrill bent tubing to your specs, maybe even polished stainless or chrome. Not being critical cause you rig looks great, jusy sayin!

Dang! I'd take a trailer half that nice to 'que in. Great looking set up! :thumb:

Are those the tool boxes you purchased from Home Depot? That's a SWEET setup you got going on there.

Yep, Those are the Husky's. We bolted them together and had the SS countertop made to fit over them.

It's nice because the drawers lock in place and they are also key lockable.

Gives us almost 8' of workroom.

We also had a stainless steel piece made to cover two of the 3 sinks, so I can put my meat on it to trim during competitions.

Really really reall nice! RE: your exhausts - when I built mine I had trouble locating exhaust stacks. My steel yard was pushing me to buying a 21' section minimum of 11 gage tubing. I wound up going to a custom muffler shop that builds truck exhausts that routinely works with 4",5" & 6" material for big trucks. Bet you someone like that can set you up with mandrill bent tubing to your specs, maybe even polished stainless or chrome. Not being critical cause you rig looks great, jusy sayin!

I'd definitely like to get something like that done. I may have to see if I can find a muffler shop around here!

Looks great Jonathon. I'm jealous. Can't wait to see it in person.

Although it would look better in green with "Kudzu Q" painted on the side :-D

Yep, Those are the Husky's. We bolted them together and had the SS countertop made to fit over them.

It's nice because the drawers lock in place and they are also key lockable.

Gives us almost 8' of workroom.

We also had a stainless steel piece made to cover two of the 3 sinks, so I can put my meat on it to trim during competitions.

Brilliant idea with the stainless cover for the sinks.

One last question...are the tanks/water heater/etc in the cabinet beneath the sink?

Yep, There is a 30 gallon clean water tank under the sinks with a water pump and 6 Gallon hot water heater. The grey water tank is mounted under the trailer.

It also has a straight water hose input that bypasses the tank which is nice.

Outside, right behind the sink, we had them mount an outdoor shower faucet. That way, at competitions, I can just bring my camping-shower-tent-thing and take a nice hot shower after turn-ins.

Yep, There is a 30 gallon clean water tank under the sinks with a water pump and 6 Gallon hot water heater. The grey water tank is mounted under the trailer.

It also has a straight water hose input that bypasses the tank which is nice.

Outside, right behind the sink, we had them mount an outdoor shower faucet. That way, at competitions, I can just bring my camping-shower-tent-thing and take a nice hot shower after turn-ins.

Good to know, thanks for the info!

good looking setup, I have thought about building a comp trailer out of a 5th wheel camper just need to find one cheep enough lol

Back