Target Score!!!

PrinceofQ

Knows what a fatty is.
Just scored a Weber Jumbo Joe for $17.15 at my local Target store. I've been watching to see if they would drop the price down more and they did. I got the display for $17.98 and 10% off for a total of $17.15 after taxes and the discount. I already own a Jumbo Joe, but couldn't pass up buying another for that low of a price. :wink:

BUs1n73CcAAzw2K.jpg:large

The Twins! :)

BUtT4RACIAE7T__.jpg:large

~Jay Prince

Ditto i got one last night for 19 but put it together. Can't beat it, now i'm working on the pot to go with it!

our targets here are still at 30% off and almost everything is gone.
the webers are at full price. sucks.

Did you ask if they were on clearance? My Target had the regular price tag of $59.99 up in front of the Jumbo Joe. I had them scan it and it came up $17.98. You may want to have them scan it for you if you haven't already. :wink:

Did you ask if they were on clearance? My Target had the regular price tag of $59.99 up in front of the Jumbo Joe. I had them scan it and it came up $17.98. You may want to have them scan it for you if you haven't already. :wink:
Truth to this, mine said 29.98 and came up 17 and change.

Truth to this, mine said 29.98 and came up 17 and change.

Yeah that is why I think mbshop should definitely have them scan the tag just to be sure. I'm guessing that is why no one bought the display that I found because they thought it was back to the original price since they put that tag back up.

Back