Work score!!!!!

Jon David

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
So I work for a cable company and my normal shift is M-F but I worked Sunday to get some OT to go towards my KJ purchase. Now I mainly do commercial work and yesterday I was suppose to have a big install at a new sports bar opening up and they had to have the install done on a Sunday for some reason, well that fell through and they sent me a residential call. I get there and this guy is just angry with our company due to ongoing issues. Well I ended replacing EVERYTHING in his house which totaled 6 cable lines and boxes as well as 7 phone lines. I was there until 8:45 Sunday evening. The guy was very thankful, he asked for my supervisors number and said he was going to call in and talk me up etc etc.... Well I went to the local KJ dealer today to purchase my grill before I went home for lunch, and a couple weeks ago they had them on sale from 899 to 799. I asked the lady behind the counter if there was anyway they could do that same deal for me. She said called the owner and told me he was pulling in the parking lot. And of all people it was the guy whose cable I worked on all day Sunday!!! I ended up getting the KJ Classic, cover, heat deflector, 2 beer can chicken stands, 4 bags of KJ lump, and free delivery for 850 out the door!!!!!!!

Good deeds are always rewarded, we just don't know when. You deserved it. Congratulations.

Score one for good Karma. Great story and congrats on the new cooker. Fire it up and let's see some pron!

That is Awesome!

That's great! What are the odds of that, might be time to head to Cherokee while you are on a roll.:wink:

A better example of instant karma doesn't come to my mind!

Way to go!! No matter how sh*%tty the job, always treat the people well.:mrgreen:

That is awesome he hooked you up for taking care of him! Great score

Congrats...all I get is half naked woman when I do service calls.

Nice, karma works in funny ways sometimes..but this is the greatest turn around i've heard. I think we all should kick it up a notch. Come on new bbq toys!

Awesome!! I'm really happy for you that you did a good job, treated someone well without any expectation or incentive in particular, and were able to reap a MAJOR score unexpectedly. Very cool!

Back