• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Texas BBQ Brethren Bash Spring 2018 Planning

Is this the area with the mini-beach and playground?
Possibly. I may move it to the other park.
I'm going to check it out in a few days.
Would like to have the cookers closer to the pavilion!! :mrgreen:

Hotch can you recommend a hotel close to the site. maybe we can get a group rate :)

Larry

I can talk to the guys over at Lone Star Lodge & Marina and see if we can work something out. That is the closest one to the current Spring Bash location.
I will need an idea of how many and for how many days each.
Usually they have a 2 day minimum.
So drive in on Friday go home on Sunday. :mrgreen:

Put 4 down in the maybe column for the 4ever3 crew... We’d REALLY like to make this one!

I plan on doing the lunch cook on this one. Since we are so close, I think the wife would pop in with the kids for lunch and head home. Need to get something off the cookers for anyone doing a lunch stop.

Think I may try Meatloaf for this One......or maybe Biscuits......

0FOd2lOh.jpg

OR Salad.......

mWqoY8lh.jpg

or Kabobs........

KS5v2woh.png

Last edited:
This year again, in the Spring, let try to coordinate when and what proteins are coming off the cookers. Last Spring this worked very well!
As we tend to graze the whole day!!
In past when 15-20 lbs come off at the same time everyone gets full and we tend not to eat the rest of the day. Thus wasting the next round of stuff cooking. :mrgreen:

Last edited:
This year again, in the Spring, let try to coordinate when and what proteins are coming off the cookers. Last Spring this worked very well!
In past when 15-20 lbs come off at the same time everyone gets full and we tend not to eat the rest of the day. Thus wasting the next round stuff cooking. :mrgreen:

I'll do my part to eat all day! Hope we can make this one!

In past when 15-20 lbs come off at the same time everyone gets full and we tend not to eat the rest of the day. Thus wasting the next round stuff cooking. :mrgreen:

i don't know what you are talking about. i graze all day??? i lost a pound at the Fall Bash.:heh: must have been all the walking around or maybe bull-chitting burns more calories than i thought.:crazy: i will have to double up in the spring.:thumb:

i don't know what you are talking about. i graze all day??? i lost a pound at the Fall Bash.:heh: must have been all the walking around or maybe bull-chitting burns more calories than i thought.:crazy: i will have to double up in the spring.:thumb:
Or moving all of the tables away from the gate!!! :mrgreen:

Paul, you might be the first person to ever lose weight at a Bash.

Paul, you might be the first person to ever lose weight at a Bash.
I just thought it would be funny to weigh myself the morning of and morning after. Really expected to see at least 5 pounds. I'm just plain weird.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Back