• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

I'm Planning to Give Away A Brand New LSG 20 x 42 Offset w/ Offroad Package On My YouTube Channel

Good luck, I have been following your channel for awhile now and have enjoyed your videos.

I’ve been subscribed for a while but i’ll most certainly spread the word.

Thanks guys! I really appreciate the subscriptions and views! There's a great little BBQ community springing up around my channel, and it's a blast to watch.

I've reached out to several BBQ facebook group admins for permission to post the video link for this gift on their pages. I do not want to earn the "spammer" reputation, but I do think this is info that most followers of those pages would love to know about. If y'all have any influence on social media BBQ groups, feel free to put in a good word so they know I'm a legit channel and not a spambot :)

Some of those groups have over 100K followers already, so this thing could build steam really quickly if a couple of them shared with their followers. Win-win for everyone!

Good luck. 100K is tough, but ya never know until you try.

Definitely tough. It totally depends on guys sharing on forums and facebook groups and that multiplying out. We will see! I'd love to have to give away that smoker though :)

sub'd. good luck to you and me :-D

Ha! Guess we'll both have to wait and see :)

Sub’d

Your passion for Q is obvious and hopefully contagious!

Best of luck and success,

Thank you very much for the kind feedback. That is great to hear. You never know how you're being received on video or how you're coming across, so I'm really happy to hear you say that. Smoke on!

Finally figured out how to multi-quote reply :)

Sub'd. I can always watch more bbq videos

That's the spirit!!! :clap2:

Subbed as well. Hope you can Q! :p

I give me a B+ :becky:

Did you see you got a shout out from LSG?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I did! I knew something was up because I got a whole bunch of subscriptions in the last 5 hours! Really cool of them to share that. If we get a bunch of folks sharing like that, this thing will snowball faster than I can keep up with :clap:

I do a ton of YT, and yet this is the first time I have ever subscribed to a channel. You deserve it for sure.

Consider me the Second then:becky:

Seriously? Thanks man! I appreciate your many contributions on here and it's very cool of you to support my channel. Much appreciated!

Back