THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I've been competing for 6 seasons and registered my name with kcbs when i started. My scores on bbqbug used to get confused with yours. As far as kcbs goes things have been fine. I wouldn't think a name change would be necessary since they are different

I've been competing for 6 seasons and registered my name with kcbs when i started. My scores on bbqbug used to get confused with yours. As far as kcbs goes things have been fine. I wouldn't think a name change would be necessary since they are different
did you contact KCBS about this and ask for a name change ?
dosn't make any sence to bring it up after 6 years

Wasn't clear I guess I'm back porch q he is back porch BBQ

now that thats settled.. :)

different discussion......

Lets start an org called KCBS of America and see how long it takes KCBS to send out the Cease and Desist letter. After all, its only a location.

??????

Doesn't depend on what the BS stands for?

Back