Outdoor Kitchen/Woodfired Pizza Oven

Cool but requires some serious $cratch. So fukit. Stoke up the Kettle grill.

Well I cant get a price on those pizza ovens without contacting the companies. Bummer. I just want to set a budget.

As my coworker says, "if you have to ask the cost, you cant afford it". Double bummer. BeerGuy knows where I work. Im not rich.

soulman said:

Adobe. That's more like it! People have been making those since at least the Egyptians.

Better yet; just dig a hole, dump a bag of "Quickcrete" in, put the bottom half of a Weber kettle in and coat the top half of the Weber kettle with another bag of Quickcrete.

Here's another idea for a bigger oven; Get yourself the front end of a car or truck minus the engine. Then shovel dirt up to hood level. Then pour a couple of bags of Quickcrete on the hood.

Mark said:
Adobe. That's more like it! People have been making those since at least the Egyptians.

Better yet; just dig a hole, dump a bag of "Quickcrete" in, put the bottom half of a Weber kettle in and coat the top half of the Weber kettle with another bag of Quickcrete.

Here's another idea for a bigger oven; Get yourself the front end of a car or truck minus the engine. Then shovel dirt up to hood level. Then pour a couple of bags of Quickcrete on the hood.

Mark, have I ever told you that you're absolutly no farkin help at all?:razz:

Just kidding Bro. You know I love ya.:icon_blush:

You're like the exact opposite of finding out that my neighbor is a mason and loves to build stone BBQ pits and pizza ovens. Jeeze!!

I do have 3 brick masons in my church and Im hoping that I can get one of these pizza units as a kit and then hire one of my friends to do the masonry work. Im going to ask all 3 if they have ever seen one of these jobbies or ever installed one and get their input before proceeding.

Thanks

Awesome! Thats what Ive been lookin for Smokeyy!!

Thanks again all whove shot me links.

Back