View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 11:58 PM   #19
fingerlickin'
Quintessential Chatty Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boshizzle View Post
OK, the cook went off very well. Some of the African Americans even gave me the highest of compliments by exclaiming that there was "no way a white guy cooked that BBQ."

OK, I'm officially Native American according to the Commonwealth of Virginia, but I will take the compliement as high praise.

Thanks, brethren for all your help! The cook raised money for the local food bank which is about as worthy a cause as I know of.
Congrats on the successful event Bo, we all knew you were gonna put out some good Q, the real question is did you have enough ribs! :)

"I can get a good look at a T-bone by sticking my head up a bull's a$$, but I'd rather take a butcher's word for it". - [I]Tommy Callahan III[/I][/COLOR][/COLOR]
[B][SIZE=2][COLOR=DarkGreen][SIZE=3][SIZE=2][COLOR=Black]
[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][COLOR=Black]Backwoods Ext. Party,[/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR=DarkGreen] [COLOR=Black]Vision Kamado,[/COLOR][/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=DarkGreen][COLOR=DarkGreen][B][COLOR=Black] 22" WSM[/COLOR][/B],[/COLOR] 22.5 Weber OTS, [/COLOR][/B][COLOR=DarkGreen][B]Mini WSM, [/B][COLOR=Red][B] UDS "No.8"[/B][/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Teal] [COLOR=Black][B][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]Napkin Killers BBQ[/COLOR]
[/B][/COLOR][/COLOR]
fingerlickin' is offline   Reply With Quote