cheapest weber OTP modification

For my grill, max is all the way over. For minimum, I slip a piece of wire through the hole and through the vent. Move the vent handle until it touches the wire and I now have the least amount of air for a low & slow burn.

I Like it Alot!

mqdefault.jpg

not impressed. that trick has been around for a while. and if you have a silver ?
also remember to take the play in the arm into consideration.
i just use a mirror like this.
UIM225.jpg

Thanks for sharing.

i thought about that 5 minutes after i put my 22.5 OTG together. no joke. does that make me a genius? :becky:

That's the first thing I did when I got my 2 kettles. Maybe I'll try the mirror idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for sharing.

i thought about that 5 minutes after i put my 22.5 OTG together. no joke. does that make me a genius? :becky:

I thought about doing this after half a year and I am rather smart ;-) So I guess Yeah. That makes you a genius. LOL

I too have thought of doing it,your post made me go out and do it.
Took a year and a half.
Onja mate ,thanks heaps and merry Christmas.
Cheers.
Titch

Thought abut doing the mods while reading this, but haven't done it yet. What does that me?:doh:

OF COURSE the Framulated Ammulator goes into the Gerstetner sprocket! But the variable vane reciprocating lag bolt has no issue with filling the diameter of the venturi orifice ,You make it sound so easy ..It would be nice if it was as easy as just using a sharpie !! :crazy::clap2::heh::clap::grin:

Thought abut doing the mods while reading this, but haven't done it yet. What does that me?:doh:

Maybe, you are the all seeing eye and don't need the modification! What does that make you? :pray: The god of BBQ

Back