• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Texas BBQ Brethren Bash Spring 2018 Planning

Not yet. Holiday stuff took over. Will try this weekend.
Might just be a mute point as this late I may not be able to change.
And we know how to setup already at isle du Bios!

Just my .02 is that I will have to look at any new venue from a distance vs the time I have to play standpoint. Y'all got a big State there. :thumb:

Well it's settled. The 2018 Texas BBQ Brethren Spring Bash will stay at Isle Du Bois!
Many things Shelly and I were looking at to see if one of the other Pavilions would be better suited. But with the accessibility and Hotels close by it won out.

In case you were wondering: :bounce:

:mod: 110 Days Till The 2018 Texas BBQ Brethren Spring Bash! :mod:

:mod: 95 Days Till The 2018 Texas BBQ Brethren Spring Bash! :mod:

As we enter into the Holiday Season, I want to wish all of you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!! :mrgreen:

And as we visit with our family and friends over the Holidays please go ahead and and invite them to the 2018 Texas BBQ Brethren Bash in March. We will be glad to have them come out and enjoy the Bash!! :mrgreen:

Hoping y'all have a merry Christmas. Working Christmas Eve and Christmas night then off for a week. Family from Tennessee getting here the 26th so plan to do some cooking and post some pics.

:mod: 85 Days Till The 2018 Texas BBQ Brethren Spring Bash! :mod:

It's just around the corner!!
If you want to camp or bring your RV you may want to go ahead and reserve a spot at the campgrounds.
For those that may need a room, the
Lone Star Lodge & Marina is not to far away. I believe ag76 has stayed there before. :mrgreen:

So if I'm reading this correctly, it's north of Denton, so I should fly into DFW?

DFW or Love will work since it is slightly NE of Denton, but DFW is much better for staying out of traffic going in that direction IMO.

So if I'm reading this correctly, it's north of Denton, so I should fly into DFW?
So the actual address is:
100 P W 4137, Pilot Point, TX 76258
Just Google Map it with a starting point of DFW Airport.

What days are you thinking of flying in and out? :mrgreen:

Hopefully things at work calm down. Thinking maybe Thursday - Sunday. Have to wait til it gets closer. I'll bring the Malort to poison you all. Maybe bring Chicago Hot Dog fixins.

Hopefully things at work calm down. Thinking maybe Thursday - Sunday. Have to wait til it gets closer. I'll bring the Malort to poison you all. Maybe bring Chicago Hot Dog fixins.
If you have any questions just give me a text or call! :mrgreen:

97two-97nine-zero187

Andy, Bill and Jo flew Southwest from Midway to Dallas Love Field.

Just realized I was available this day.

$263 to Dallas, $107 back

times 2.

I think it was $59 each way when Jo and I came down.

We love you and all, but $400 each round trip for the day once fees are added, wow, what happened to flight costs?

Back