• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Harpoon!! (7/28-29) Windsor,VT

Rub

is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score
I've read and heard about Harpoon for a few years now and have always wanted to experience it firsthand. This year I get my chance :mrgreen:

I'm flying up Thursday night with big daddy Q, and we want to experience all that is Harpoon and meet all the Brethren up there. I've seen quite a few of you guys online on different bbq boards now for 3 or 4 years; it's time to drink a beer together. I know we're looking forward to it! First time at Harpoon, first time in VT for these FL boys.

Oh and btw, I try to get a retired license plate from every state I cook in to put on my bbq trailer. If anyone's got an old one laying around, I'd love to give it a new home. 8)

Looking forward to next weekend!!

hey rub - i think we may have met in Douglas, GA last November, but I am looking forward to seeing you in VT. Stop by the lunchmeat lounge for a cold one!

don't forget your bathing suit - the CT river is SWEET!

ciao~

Oh and btw, I try to get a retired license plate from every state I cook in to put on my bbq trailer. If anyone's got an old one laying around, I'd love to give it a new home. 8)

Looking forward to next weekend!!

I 've got a Texas plate waitin' for ya.....:biggrin:

Hi rub, I'll see you next weekend. I'll look around for an old VT plate, I don't save them.

Hey Rich, don't forget those retired BBQ T-shirts you mentioned before.
Thanks Ray

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Rich and Michelle - looking forward to seeing you guys. And yep Michelle, we did meet in Douglas. That's a fun one too, are you guys going back? I'll be there again.

Thanks Papa Tom, some day it would be great to come out and see how it's done in TX. Especially learn some brisket techniques :wink:

Rub,

Stop by the Polocks while at the contest. It's our Harpoon debut and we will be celebrating my birthday. So stop by our site and tip a couple with us.

Hey Rob see you this weekend. I don't have any moonshine but I should have some tequila lying around.

I have a few VT plates lying around. I'll try to remember to throw one in the truck. Stop by when you have a chance.

Gary
Champlain Pit Crew

Thanks Guy, Steve, and Gary. Really looking forward to this :biggrin:

I thought about bringing some mandarin orange shine, but with the ban on liquids and bag inspections, it might not be a good idea...

Harpoon

Baaahhhbeque !!! Baaahhhbeque !!! Baaahhhbeque !!! Baaahhhbeque !!! Baaahhhbeque !!! Baaahhhbeque !!! Baaahhhbeque !!! Baaahhhbeque !!! Baaahhhbeque !!! Baaahhhbeque !!! Baaahhhbeque !!! Baaahhhbeque !!! Baaahhhbeque !!! Baaahhhbeque !!! Baaahhhbeque !!! Baaahhhbeque !!! Baaahhhbeque !!! Baaahhhbeque !!!

Rub & Big Daddy - Don't forget to stop by and see us..

I'll be cooking under my Bad Bones team name, but you'll get the added benefit of meeting my two pit bitches aka Phil and Jorge. :twisted:

Look for Phil's new black BBQ Brethren trailer with my really pretty Spicewine cooking next to it and the Texas Longhorn logos on all Jorge..

As a fellow Spicebox owner, Big Daddy Q must pay his respects to the Spicebox...

spicebox!!!!!

just thought of something..................i will be cookin on frankenswines fast eddie, can i still wear my lucky spicewine shirt ?????
there may be a law bout that!:confused: :confused: :confused:

really cant wait to meet all the brethren i'll be the handsome devil in the spice shirts-5 xl, and you'll reconize rub...............rub is the little drunk guy with me

i'm sure to admire all the spicewines, i dont see many down here, baaaaaaaaaaaaahhhbque, think i got it!

I've got a nice new bottle of agave (a brand I've never had before, whcih I bought on a recommendation)... Will you be able to taste it for me and let me know if it's a good vintage or not? I think my tequila taste buds have left me for Jack tasting... As I am on my road to Master Taster for Jack Daniel's..... :wink: Which reminds me... I need to make sure my new Clonesicle is in my rv freezer...

Packing up the coolers tonight and hitting the road tomorrow afternoon.

Back