Thread: PBC temp
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 12:36 AM   #33
BobBrisket

Name/Nickname : Bob

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmoney7269 View Post
When that day happens, that team is more than welcome to come tell me "I told ya so" and I will just laugh and offer them a beer. I do t expect it to be anytime soon btw! And even if it does, I done had my arse whooped up and down the cookoff scene, wouldnt be any different to me, it happens to everyone. Now as far as my fancy pits, I earned those through hard work, trial and error, failed cooks and never asked a single person for help, Because I did the research, I paid for the meat on the failed cooks and at the end of the day, still had a ice cold miller in my hand. I'm not in any manner hating on any newbie for experimenting with a new brand, cook method etc. I will gladly help anyone with any BBQ related problem they are having.

Most times, it sounds like you are "belittling" and not helping at all.(I'm talkin as a member, if I talked as a Moderator, I'd have a different approach based on the other posts, threads, etc that we've had to intervene in when you were involved.) Too bad you had to fail at all those cooks at the beginning and waste all the good meat. I guess you are truely 'all self made' in all aspects. Like you said, it's happened before, you have gotten schooled and whooped in the comp circuit, what should a "fancy" pit have anything to do with it? Lastly, when you address members the way you do, here and in other subforums, it DOES come across and "hating" or if I dare say, as a "belittling know it all."
As far as this FORUM is concerned, that's where OUR issues with your comments begin.

Bob
PBC-Courtesy of Poobah, 22.5 Weber Kettles-A, K, DR Stamped, 18.5 Weber Bar-B-Kettle Black and Red, Weber 18.5 Smokey Joe Platinum, Weber Genesis Silver, Lil' Chief Smoker, Discada Set Up,OKJ Highland Offset.
BobBrisket Jr.-MUDS, WSJ Silver
My BEST Compliment....."You're a good cooker, Dad!"--My Son :)
Miss You, Marty and Bull! RIP
BobBrisket is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from:--->