View Single Post
Old 06-26-2019, 02:13 PM   #58
LYU370
somebody shut me the fark up.

Signup link is in Ron's signature. But here it is. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

We usually have a nice variety of food items and don't worry about how it comes out. The main reason for getting together is to have fun. But I think that may be one of the problems why people don't want to come out for these bashes, they're afraid they'll be judged if something doesn't come out fantastic. Which is where they'd be wrong. We could care less how it turns out, so you got distracted talking to someone while having a beer and your ribs over cooked. Oh well, we'll just have "fall of the bone tender" ribs. Chicken got burnt, scrape off the burnt part and feed it to us.

When I was at the Texas Bash last fall, there we're people coming and going all day long. Some just popped in to say hey, some brought side dishes already cooked, some just showed up to eat. It was a blast and I hope to make it down there again this fall.

FEC100 - Big Joe - Weber Spirit II Gasser

Are you ready for a THROWDOWN?!?!? Join us, It's a BLAST!!

Join us for the Inaugural 2024 South East Bash - May 2024 Tennessee - Sign Up Link
LYU370 is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks from: --->