Cash Register

MattG

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
I'm looking for a good cash register for our vending trailer. Trying to keep it under $150. I think it would help us out during the rushes. Any help woul be great. Thanks

What do you want the register "to do"? When we did sales at markets we used a money box, calculator, and credit card knuckle buster. Today I would do CCs on a iPhone with one of the CC input devices. Unless you have a need to record every sale in detail, or track inventory, I would keep it simple.

Staples has a register at a good price and easy to program and for credit cards with a smart phone the Sguare is great a 2.75% swipe fee...you can get it at Radio Shack for $10.00 and after you sign up and register...Square send you another reader. No problems....quick up dates. I charge a swipe fee and have no complaints.

Staples has a register at a good price and easy to program and for credit cards with a smart phone the Sguare is great a 2.75% swipe fee...you can get it at Radio Shack for $10.00 and after you sign up and register...Square send you another reader. No problems....quick up dates. I charge a swipe fee and have no complaints.

You don't even have to go to Radio Shack, you just sign up on the Internet and square will send you a card reader.

Back