• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

The Moink balls were a huge success! (pron)

JTFISHER is hereby certified as an official MOINK BALL maker.

Congratulations on this great achievement.

I woud like to be a noted moink ball server and over seas maker.

2py6oti.jpg

I've got to try these! Besides Official Moink Baller would look great in my signature!!!

I woud like to be a noted moink ball server and over seas maker.

2py6oti.jpg

In accordance with the International BBQ Brethren Certification Act of 2008 Dr KY is awarded the title of Knight of Moink Ball and is entitled to proclaim to all who will listen that he IS the Official Moink Baller of the United Kingdom.

I have known you for so long, but now I have heard everything!

All kinds of folks like your balls!

Sweet, Salty, a little smoky and crispy!

:mrgreen:

Oh, and what happened to the finished Glazed Moink Photo?

I have known you for so long, but now I have heard everything!

All kinds of folks like your balls!

Sweet, Salty, a little smoky and crispy!

:mrgreen:

Oh, and what happened to the finished Glazed Moink Photo?

Actually, I served the glaze separately. Who ever wanted the glaze, dipped their balls in the glaze, whoever didn't, had them them straight up.
It was all about to glaze or not to glaze?

After seeing this thread yesterday, I just hade to make some for myself. I took them to a party and they were gone in a flash!
flash-gordon_still01.jpg

They'll be a staple at the 1398 house!

Gary, are you saying your balls looked like Flash Gordon? :biggrin:

I need to make some of those. Looks awesome!

Question. Why are they called moink balls?

After seeing this thread yesterday, I just hade to make some for myself. I took them to a party and they were gone in a flash!

They'll be a staple at the 1398 house!

Gary, Gary, Gary...

Without pictures of the MOINK BALLS I am unable to certify you as an official MOINK BALL maker. Without the certification you will only ever be an apprentice MB maker.

Got any pictures.

And besides...you know the rules. :twisted:

Gary, Gary, Gary...

Without pictures of the MOINK BALLS I am unable to certify you as an official MOINK BALL maker. Without the certification you will only ever be an apprentice MB maker.

Got any pictures.

And besides...you know the rules. :twisted:

I certainly do and pron will soon follow, once I get home from work! My apprenticeship will soon be over (round 8 p.m.) and be part of the official moink club. By the way, flash looks like he has a club! He could be the mascot for the club!:shock:

Back