The Royal (Cracker) and Roll Call

smokincracker

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
OK Guys this is the deal.

My good friend Mike Leonardo (Woodhouse Grill) pit master.
Team Woodhouse Grill is competing in the invitational and the Open at the Royal.
Jim McCoin and I are flying out to join team Woodhouse Grill. We will be pit bitches for the invitational and the open. Mike has been very instrumental in getting me started in competition Qin and I am excited about being part of a Kick Arse team in Woodhouse grill. (Thanks for the invite Mike)

Look forward to seeing any of you guys.
Flying in Thursday and Flying out on Sunday

When I get the info on the space we will be in I will Post again.

ROLL CALL PLEASE

I think the Woodhouse Grill will be at Union, SC??

And I look forward to meeting Mike.

Looking forward to seeing you. We will be in space 782 for the invitational and the open - stop by for a beverage.

Very cool.

That's the way to "do" the Royal. Good luck.

I QUE will be in spot 876 for the Open and the Invitational. Hope to see some of the Brethren there,

We're in 751,same as last year,, looking forward to it.

Jimmy--Y'all ganging up on the rest of the teams?? :lol:

Have a great time and remember, "sleep is totally underrated", or so I have been told. :lol:

Good Luck and Better Cooking!

TIM

We are not cooking, but Andy will be around most the of weekend helping our sponsor.

I will be there when I can. Depends on getting a sitter for the kids. I want to actually enjoy myself on Friday night!:mrgreen:

Damn! I'm gonna have to write all these down before coming up....I'm either gonna be full as a tick, drunk, or both after all these stops, and not near everyone has replied yet....

It's gonna be a great time...look for the little short round fellow with the Belly Brothers hat, Brethren t-shirt, and the good looking wife! She'll be the one pushing the wheel barrow so she can get my a$$ back to the car!

Great Grills O' Fire will be in spot 042. They did away with the spot we were in last year so we got the fussy end of the lollipop. Anyone is welcome to come by and have a drink or two.

I'll be pimpin' Kingfishers in the main expo hall... and drinking heavily. I've found it is just as much fun to party right through the royal weekend. rather than try to cook it.:twisted:

Kick - look me up Thursday or Friday if you are bored, or in need of a cold brew.

And on the quiet side we will be in #953----again

Buzz
2fat bikers bbq

VooDoo Can / Partner's in Swine will be in lot "B" space 807. Stop on by.

Solidkick said:
It's gonna be a great time...look for the little short round fellow with the Belly Brothers hat, Brethren t-shirt, and the good looking wife! She'll be the one pushing the wheel barrow so she can get my a$$ back to the car!
I have the visual...:twisted:

thats some good chicken!!!!!!!!!

cant wait ya big farkin chicken!!!!!

have a blast at the royal wayne and the rest of you, I for one have a son due home from Iraq that weekend so I am going to have to pass on even visiting. so from your pit to mine have a great time.

Scotty D

Smokin Mother Ruckers will be in space 923 All are welcome to come by for the invite or the open.

The Woodhouse Grill team will be in spot # 668. They didnt have anymore big spots with the rest of the invitational teams so we will be out with the rest of the crazy's.Stop by and have a drink.

Mike
The Woodhouse Grill

Rickwieser said:
Smokin Mother Ruckers will be in space 923 All are welcome to come by for the invite or the open.

Welcome Rick!....and for you people that don't recognize the team name, let me say this.....the guy can cook!

Back