View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013, 01:11 AM   #17
R2Egg2Q
is Blowin Smoke!

If your cooker can fit the 18" I'd say go with it! For the amount of work & time to cook a paella, I figure I want as much as I can cook even though I'm typically only cooking for two. I had a 13.5" pan that I gave to my bro-in-law because it didn't hold enough for me. I have an 18" SS pan from paellapans.com that I'm not all that crazy about (it warped a bit on me on my last cook & personally I find it a pain keeping it shiny. I'm planning on buying a pata negra pan soon. I was drooling over them over at the hotpaella retail store. They're seriously heavy duty. I might be able to fit a 20" pan on my cooker.

Tienda.com is another site to check out. Seems like a few of the vendors sell the same brands of pans (Garcima or Paderno) so it is worth doing some price comparisons. The same vendors also appear to sell on amazon.com.

BGEs: XL, Large, Small, Mini, Shirley Fabrication 24x36 Patio, Humphrey's Weekender, MAK 1-Star General, Karubecue C-60, Hasty Bake Gourmet, Santa Maria Grill, Webers: 14" WSM, 22.5" OTG, 22.5" Kettle Premium, WGA, Summit S-620 NG; custom BGE & Weber handles by brethren martyleach

CLICK HERE to join us in a BBQ Brethren Throwdown!
R2Egg2Q is offline   Reply With Quote