• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

BBQ Android App Just Released

Great app. Used it once so far with my Stoker.

Couple of feature requests:

1) ability to have 2 pits
2) ability to export the data behind the graph.
3) landscape for use on tablets.

Thanks,
Brent

I just downloaded the free version for my droid. Without going through 10 pages, what are the differences between the free and paid version?

We had to put some incentive on upgrading to PRO so we put a couple small non interfering ads and a cook history limit on it. Also, there will be future enhancements that may only be available in the PRO version.

able to export cooks in a variety of formats. Location of the "export" button is on the cook details screen.

It supports exporting in:
-XML for backups (future restore functionality will come later)
-Plain Text Format
-Microsoft Word and Open Office (Rich Text Format)
-Excel and other spreadsheet support (CSV Format)

Exports can be saved to either your phones internal SD or sent direct via email.

Just an FYI for the Brethren, we are trying to get out of the red a bit and cover some of our costs so had to put some limitations on this new export functionality which you might see if using the free version.

Just some cut and paste from my phone on some features in the pro version.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Sounds good. If I like and use the free version, I will certainly get the Pro version. I know app development is not cheap. Just went through it myself with my company and it was an investment.

able to export cooks in a variety of formats. Location of the "export" button is on the cook details screen.

It supports exporting in:
-XML for backups (future restore functionality will come later)
-Plain Text Format
-Microsoft Word and Open Office (Rich Text Format)
-Excel and other spreadsheet support (CSV Format)

Exports can be saved to either your phones internal SD or sent direct via email.

Just an FYI for the Brethren, we are trying to get out of the red a bit and cover some of our costs so had to put some limitations on this new export functionality which you might see if using the free version.

Just some cut and paste from my phone on some features in the pro version.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Thanks for fillin him in birdie :biggrin1: we are working on upgrading our website to answer some of these common questions as well. seems this question is pretty popular.

this is my faverate app keep up the good work!

feature request in category of other in add food like to see a way to put in the name of the meat instead of seeing other during my cooks

this is my faverate app keep up the good work!

feature request in category of other in add food like to see a way to put in the name of the meat instead of seeing other during my cooks

Just put the name of the meat in the optional description field of add/edit food and it should show up on your dashboard instead of "other".

add_food.png

Any update on the iOS version?

Too many things going on so taking much longer than expected. Also, iOS constrains many of the things we take for granted on Android so trying to keep it just as functional as the Android app while working within the limitations of iOS. We dont have an ETA yet, but it may not be for awhile unfortunately.

Back