• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Pot's BBQ Audition Video - BBQ Pitmasters 2013

Where do I start? Your daughter has been raised very well. I wish more dads would do the same for theirs. The two of you have a great on-screen chemistry.

I, too, wish you the best of luck. Even if the two of you go nowhere on the show, she will always remember that her dad loved her so much as to include her in his life and vice versa.

hey, thats great man!!!

Very nice job, looks like you have a great thing going there.

My daughter is a little different. Used to be, she would come home from wherever and ask "why does it smell like burnt wood here?"

She has come to realize that smell means there are good fixin's for dinner!!!

Great video!! Good luck to the both of you! :thumb:

Love it!! My daughter is 5, and she loves to help us! We are new to the competition world, but we got 1st in Brisket and 3rd overall in our first comp. My Daughter was so proud!!

NewImage.jpg

Yeah it is great! The father daughter dynamic is probably pretty unique. Hopefully we can both be on there. Glad you told me the turn in for this was today. I'm working on mine now :becky:.

That would be cool. As long as there is not a Chesse Cake Challenge. I fear we would lose that very badly to your better half.

Love it!! My daughter is 5, and she loves to help us! We are new to the competition world, but we got 1st in Brisket and 3rd overall in our first comp. My Daughter was so proud!!

NewImage.jpg

That's what's it's all about. Sharing time with your family and kicking butt!

Back